1. General provisions
1.1. Policy on the processing of personal data (hereinafter — the Policy) is aimed at protecting the rights and freedoms of natural persons, personal data which it handles, OOO "parley" (hereinafter — the Operator).
1.2. Policy is developed in accordance with clause 2 part 1 article 18.1 of the Federal law of 27 July 2006 № 152-FZ "On personal data" (further — FZ "On personal data").
1.3. The policy contains information subject to disclosure in accordance with part 1 of article 14 of the Federal law "On personal data", and is a public document.
2. Information about the operator
2.1. The operator conducts the activity on the address: Kazan, street Vatutina, 33.
3. Information about the processing of personal data
3.1. The operator processes personal data on a lawful and fair manner to carry out by legislation the functions, powers and duties, the rights and lawful interests of the Operator, employees of the Operator and third parties.
3.2. The operator receives personal data directly from the subjects of personal data.
3.3. The operator processes personal data by automated and non-automated methods, with the use of computer technology and without the use of such funds.
3.4. Actions on the processing of personal data includes collecting, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, granting, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction.
4. Processing of personal data of customers
4.1. The operator processes the personal data of clients within the legal relationship with the Operator, regulated by part II of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation from January 26, 1996 № 14-FZ (hereinafter — customers).
4.2. The operator processes the personal data of customers in order to comply with legislation of the Russian Federation, as well as to:
• inform about new products, special promotions and offers;
• conclusion and execution of the contract.
4.3. The operator processes the personal data of customers with their consent provided by clients and/or their legal representatives by the Commission conclusive action on this website, including, but not limited to, ordering, check in your account, newsletter subscriptions, in accordance with this Policy.
4.4. The operator processes the personal data of its customers for no longer than is required for the purpose of personal data processing, unless otherwise stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.5. The operator processes the following personal data of the clients:
• Surname, name, patronymic;
• Contact phone number;
• E-mail address.
5. Information about securing personal data
5.1. The operator appoints responsible for organization of personal data processing to carry out duties stipulated by Federal law "On personal data" and adopted in accordance with them normative legal acts.
5.2. The operator applies a complex of legal, organizational and technical measures for personal data security to ensure the confidentiality of personal data and their protection against illegal actions:
• provides unlimited access to Policy, a copy of which is available at the Operator's location, and can also be placed on the Operator's website (if available);
• pursuant to Policy claims and gives effect to the document "regulations concerning the processing of personal data" (hereinafter — the Regulation) and other local acts;
• produces familiarization of employees with the provisions of data protection legislation and with the Policies and Regulations;
• provides access of employees to personal data processed in the information system of the Operator, as well as their material carriers only to perform employment duties;
• sets the access rules to personal data processed in the information system of the Operator, and also provides a record and account of all actions with them;
• assesses the harm that may be caused to the data subject in case of violation of the Federal law "On personal data";
• makes the definition of personal data security threats when processed in the information system of the Operator;
• applies organisational and technical measures and use means of protection of information necessary to achieve the established level of protection of personal data;
• performs detection of unauthorized access to your personal data and takes response measures, including restoration of personal data, modified or destroyed due to unauthorized access to them;
• evaluates the effectiveness of the measures taken to ensure the security of personal data prior to commissioning of the information system of the Operator;
• implements the internal control of conformity of processing of personal data FZ "On personal data", adopted in accordance with it normative legal acts, requirements of the protection of personal data, Policy, Regulation and other local acts, including the monitoring of the measures taken to ensure the security of personal data and their level of security when processing in the information system of the Operator.
6. Rights of personal data subjects
6.1. The data subject has the right:
• to obtain personal data relating to this subject, and information related to their processing;
• to clarify, blocking or destruction of personal data if they are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the declared purpose of the processing;
• the opinion given consent to the processing of personal data;
• to protect their rights and legitimate interests, including on indemnification and compensation of moral harm in a judicial order;
• to appeal against actions or omissions of the Operator in authorised body on protection of the rights of subjects of personal data or judicially.
6.2. For the realization of their rights and legitimate interests of personal data subjects have the right to call or send a request personally or through a representative. The request must contain the information specified in part 3 of article 14 of the Federal law "On personal data"